23 Feb Customer Enhancement Specialist (Term Time Only)
100% of our colleagues would recommend our careers guidance products & services to others – would you like to join us?
U-Explore is a creative technology company – our mission is to add context to the curriculum and inspire young people about the world of work through reality-based insights. U-Explore combines outstanding online products with the best in careers guidance advisors.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer service and sales professional to join us. You will deliver a consistent, outstanding service both within the team and to our external customers and drive revenue by meeting agreed sign-up and usage targets.
The Key Accountabilities of the role are to:
- Respond to general online and telephone queries within agreed timescales
- Manage telephone and online customer technical support queries
- Data input, management and maintenance of new/existing clients
- Responsible for on-boarding new customers including welcome packs and emails
- Generation of new monthly school revenue against a pre-agreed target
- Responsible for a pre-agreed target for student usage against newly registered establishments
- Arrange and conduct Webinar demonstrations with new users
- Develop and maintain existing and new administrative systems and processes
- Work with initiative to consider the wider implications of actions
The Skills and Experience you will have are:
- Excellent customer service skills and a confident, friendly telephone manner
- Comfortable with working to meet and exceed agreed targets
- Proven experience of effectively resolving customer queries and complaints in a customer facing service role
- Flexibility, adaptability and innovation
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of or experience within the careers guidance sector would be great
Education and Qualifications Required:
GCSE Maths and English
Relevant qualifications, for example in customer service or business administration desirable
As this job involves working with young people’s data, a standard DBS check will be required of the successful applicant.
£16,000-18,000 pro rata dependent on experience
37.5 hours to be worked flexibly over the school term weeks
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role to email@example.com putting ‘Customer Enhancement Specialist’ as the subject.