Every school is different. We won’t provide you with who we have; we find you the professional you need. We advise you on the most effective support, directed by your priorities and tailored to your budget. Independent and impartial, all our advisors are recruited locally but then join our National network.
All of our guidance professionals will enable you to provide an impartial and independent quality careers advice service for your school or college.
U-Explore guidance service professionals:
– Provide a whole-school approach and have the personal attributes to help your learners to progress with their next steps.
– Have the approachability and empathy to engage and motivate young people.
– Collaborate with and support your staff and empower and involve parents in young people’s decision-making.
– Are innovative and dynamic with many years of employment and education insight.
– Will make a measurable difference to the progression outcomes of all of your learners.
Face-to-Face Careers Guidance
U-Explore provide qualified professional face-to-face advisors, dedicated to you and part of our national network. Find out more…
In addition to face-to-face guidance, we also provide an online guidance service which gives schools and colleges using U-Explore Online a comprehensive solution to the careers advice needs of teachers, students and parents. Find out more…
On- Demand Guidance Service
We know that many of the schools we work with already manage high quality and comprehensive careers and employability programmes for their learners. It means that often all they need is bite-sized, timely and flexible support which can enhance existing provision or meet a specific need.