To help you to get the most from U-Explore’s products and services, we provide comprehensive on-site training for school and college staff.
We focus specifically on how different individuals and groups of staff across the school can access our resources at key points in the academic calendar, and maximise the impact of your investment.
Our on-site training for staff covers all aspects of U-Explore’s products and services, whether that be START, U-Explore Online or Pathways Tracker. Sessions might include:
– provision of access codes and how to get started
– how to use the START, U-Explore Online and Pathways Tracker resources
– how to introduce the system to teaching staff to support a whole school approach to careers guidance
– examples of best practice when integrating our products into your school
– practical activity and lesson ideas to enhance the delivery of your careers education, with or without access to ICT
– an overview of U-Explore’s Teacher Management Suite or START’s Track and how to gather evidence of impact
We are always happy to adjust our training to meet your specific needs. We can design and run a bespoke training sessions and can also offer accredited training certified by Edexcel.